- Please do not send cash. Check or money order only with completed
entry card. Be sure to include age and date of birth for all when sending in an entry for the Senior and Jr/Sr Championships.
- Tournament entry cards need only be stamped and self-addressed when
tee times apply.
- Two or four person events must be received with all names and
GHIN #s on one entry card with one check or entry will be returned.
- Handicap index not from GHIN? Player’s name, club and state or
country where the club is; name of the handicap server and player’s
number are all required on the entry.
- All entries postmarked before the opening date will be returned.
If any course restricts the number of players or tee times allotted, the
following criteria/preferences will govern entry into tournaments:
1. Date the OSWGA receives mailed, paid, completed entry cards
2. Members of the OSWGA with the most seniority in the organization