May 2020 Schedule Update – Due to COVID-19

First of all, we sincerely hope this finds you healthy and well. Like most of you who are staying at home in accordance with state orders, we have been doing the same. We are also keeping our eye on developments, especially as they relate to: golf course availability, restrictions regarding travel across state borders, and the risks of being in close proximity to all but the necessary people in our lives.
Therefore, we have made the decision to cancel the first three tournaments in May and hopefully start our season at Meadow Brook on Tuesday May 26th. This is, of course, subject to the situation in the state at the time. We will send another update prior to the opening of registration, with hopes that it is safe to hold the event. We will also provide details as to likely changes in how we will conduct the tournament, including check-in procedures.
To clarify, here is the updated May schedule:
  • Agawam Hunt (5/6) Cancelled – update about a possible reschedule date to follow.
  • Fall River (5/12) Cancelled – update about a possible reschedule date to follow.
  • Segregansett (5/18) Cancelled – update about a possible reschedule date to follow.
  • Meadow Brook (Tuesday 5/26) Tentative Start of Season – details to follow in May
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please reach out to me or any Board member. We will do all we can to get our season underway, once it is deemed safe and responsible to do so.
Best wishes and stay safe,
This entry was posted in 2020. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.