- Female, RI resident, under 25 years of age at time of application.
- High school senior accepted at a post-secondary institution or currently an enrolled, full time undergraduate student.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5.
- Must demonstrate good citizenship and community service.
- Must be an active golfer in one of the following capacities: member of OSWGA or any golf association; member of a school golf team; present a letter from a golf pro certifying that the applicant is an active golfer.
- Must include a letter of recommendation from someone other than a relative.
Scholarship amounts will be determined annually by the Board.
To apply- click the link below, download, complete and mail the application to:OSWGA PO Box 597 Portsmouth, RI 02871
Application must be received by June 30th of the year for which the golfer is applying.